Wedding & Event Insurance

Home For You Wedding & Event Insurance

Make it a memorable day without the worry and stress of liability.

What is event insurance?

Event insurance covers you for any liability in the event of an accident or claim at your event. Butler Byers is one of the most competitive brokers in Saskatchewan. Our knowledgeable team will help find the best plan for you and your family.

Why do you need it?

This type of insurance is often required by venues and is a wise investment even if they don’t. After all, you don’t want your celebration to turn sour. Butler Byers has access to plans from many reputable companies. With multiple markets for us to choose from, we’re sure to get you the best plan and rate for your needs.

What is covered with event insurance?

Third-Party Property Damage Liability

Show More

Show Less

Pays for damage, destruction or loss of property belonging to others while it is in the care, custody or control of the policyholder.

Special event general liability

Show More

Show Less

Provides broad protection for situations in which an event holder must defend itself against lawsuits or pay damages for bodily injury.

Events & liquor liability

Show More

Show Less

Coverage is necessary if you are charging for alcoholic beverages at an event.

Event cancellation

Show More

Show Less

Provides coverage when an event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, like inclement weather

Other coverage options may also be included and are not limited to what has been indicated.

Frequently Asked Questions

How much insurance do I need?

That’s where we come in. We will gather information to determine the best coverage for your and your family.

Does this allow me to serve alcohol at my event?

No, you still will require a liquor license from your provincial liquor board.

Is it expensive?

Our policies are affordable and flexible for every budget.

Let’s get started.

Contact us online or in person and we’ll help make insurance easy.

Related Resources