Whether your day-to-day involves essential oils and esthetics, or calisthenics and calories, get the right insurance for your health & wellness business.
We make it easy!
The best way to get your health & wellness business insurance taken care of is also the easiest. Contact a Butler Byers account manager and they will walk you through everything you need to know including our Risk Reduction Plan.
Common businesses in this industry
- Gyms, Fitness Instruction
- Personal Training
- Massage Therapy
- Health Spa
Insurance Coverage for the Health & Wellness Industry
Basic insurance products
- General Liability – Protects businesses from financial loss should they be liable for damages caused by their services, business operations or employees.
- Professional Liability – Insurance that covers you and your company against damages that occur as a result of providing, or failing to provide, services.
Other common insurance options
- Cyber Insurance – Specifically designed to address the risks that come with using modern technology, including data breaches and cyber threats.
- Group Benefits Plans – Attract and retain employees with a comprehensive benefits plan that takes care of them and their loved ones. Insurance coverage can include health, dental, drug, travel and more.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow much does insurance cost for a health & wellness industry business?
Question of some kind
The cost varies significantly depending on the size of the business. A large-scale gym with 40 employees will have a different coverage premium than a private, home-based personal trainer.
What do I need to get insurance?
A Butler Byers account manager will guide you through the entire process and will create a custom, comprehensive insurance package based on the details of your business — revenue, number of employees, building information and details about your existing equipment and safety protocols.
How can I reduce my insurance costs?
This is where our Risk Reduction Plan can help you. We’ll work with you to build a risk-reduction strategy for your business. This personalized, proactive approach not only helps lower your premiums, but it also mitigates the indirect costs associated with any potential losses.
We are always ready to make insurance for the health & wellness industry easy.
Contact us now to get in touch with one of our amazing account managers and take the stress of insurance off your shoulders.