Maybe we can’t control the weather or the market, but we can control how they affect your agriculture & forestry business. We help you plan for your future with customized insurance plans that protect your investments and livelihood.
We make it easy!
The best way to get your agriculture & forestry industry business insurance taken care of is also the easiest. Contact a Butler Byers risk consultant and they will walk you through everything you need to know including our Risk Reduction Plan.
Common businesses in this industry
- Small & Large Scale Crop Farms
- Fishing & Aquaculture
- Orchards, Greenhouses, & Vineyards
Insurance Coverage for the Agriculture & Forestry Industry
Basic insurance products
- General Liability – Protects businesses from financial loss should they be liable for damages caused by their services, business operations, or employees.
- Commercial Auto – If your business depends on owned, rented, or leased vehicles, commercial auto insurance provides coverage against both physical damage and liability.
- Property Insurance – Protect your equipment, buildings, and animals.
Other common insurance options
- Cyber Insurance – In our digital world, it pays to have a backup. Cyber insurance protects your data, sensitive customer information and computer systems from risk associated with security breaches.
- Group Benefits Plans – Attract and retain employees with a comprehensive benefits plan that takes care of them and their loved ones. Insurance coverage can include health, dental, drug, travel and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does insurance cost for an agriculture & forestry business?
The cost varies significantly depending on the size of the business. A large-scale, multi-barn poultry operation will have a different coverage premium than an independant, small-scale market garden.
What do I need to get insurance?
A Butler Byers risk consultant will guide you through the entire process and will create a custom, comprehensive insurance package based on the details of your business — revenue, number of employees, building information and details about your existing equipment and safety protocols.
How can I reduce my insurance costs?
This is where our Risk Reduction Plan can help you. We’ll work with you to build a risk-reduction strategy for your business. This personalized, proactive approach not only helps lower your premiums, but it also mitigates the indirect costs associated with any potential losses.
We are always ready to make insurance for the agriculture and forestry industry easy.
Contact us now to get in touch with one of our amazing risk consultants and take the stress of insurance off your shoulders.