Whether your customers associate you with four walls or three Ws, the right insurance coverage will keep your retail & wholesale business secure and protected against risks and liabilities.
We make it easy!
The best way to get your retail & wholesale business insurance taken care of is also the easiest. Contact your Butler Byers account manager and they will walk you through everything you need to know, including our Risk Reduction Plan.
Common businesses in this industry
- Auto Dealers
- Consumer Goods Stores
- Building and Garden Supply Stores
- Agents & Brokers
Small business insurance made easy
Small businesses need protection – without any hassle
Fortunately, we’ve found a way to ensure you get the coverage you need at the click of a button.
If you own a small business in the retail & wholesale industry, you may be one of the select businesses qualified to buy your insurance directly online.
To see if your business qualifies, and start the insurance process, simply hit the button below.
Insurance Coverage for the Retail & Wholesale Industry
Basic insurance products
- General Liability – Protects businesses from financial loss should they be liable for damages caused by their services, business operations, or employees.
- Product Liability – Product liability provides protection when a bodily injury or property damage occurs due to a variety of factors, including product defects, manufacturing flaws, or product malfunction.
Other common insurance options
- Cyber Insurance – In our digital world, it pays to have a backup. Cyber insurance protects your data, sensitive customer information, and computer systems from risk associated with security breaches.
- Group Benefits Plan – Attract and retain employees with a comprehensive benefits plan that takes care of them and their loved ones. Insurance coverage can include health, dental, drug, travel, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does insurance cost for a retail & wholesale business?
The cost varies significantly depending on the size of the business. An independent distributor will have a different coverage premium than a large-scale, multi-warehouse operation.
What do I need to get insurance?
Your Butler Byers account manager will guide you through the entire process and will create a custom, comprehensive insurance package based on the details of your business — revenue, number of employees, building information, and details about your existing equipment and safety protocols.
How can I reduce my insurance costs?
This is where our Risk Reduction Plan can help you. We’ll work with you to build a risk-reduction strategy for your business. This personalized, proactive approach not only helps lower your premiums, but it also mitigates the indirect costs associated with any potential losses.
We are always ready to make insurance for the retail & wholesale industry easy.
Contact us now to get in touch with one of our amazing account managers and take the stress of insurance off your shoulders.