Working in the arts & entertainment industry is all about capturing the moment, celebrating the beauty, and never missing a beat. Stay focussed on your passion with a comprehensive insurance package that keeps you, your clients, and your equipment protected.
We make it easy!
The best way to get your arts & entertainment business insurance taken care of is also the easiest. Contact a Butler Byers risk consultant and they will walk you through everything you need to know, including our Risk Reduction Plan.
Common businesses in this industry
- Theatres, Concert Venues
- Conference Centres
- Amusement, Bowling, Escape Rooms, etc
- Museums, Zoos, Historical Sites
- Photography, Videography
Insurance Coverage for the Arts & Entertainment Industry
Basic insurance products
- General Liability – Protection against incidents that can occur during hours of operation, such as injuries, damage or reputational harm.
- Property Insurance – It’s important to have the right coverage to protect your business property — and its contents — against unforeseen circumstances, like fire, flood, or theft.
Other common insurance options
- Cyber Insurance – In our digital world, it pays to have a backup. Cyber insurance protects your data, sensitive customer information and computer systems from risk associated with security breaches.
- Group Benefits Plans – Attract and retain employees with a comprehensive benefits plan that takes care of them and their loved ones. Insurance coverage can include health, dental, drug, travel, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does insurance cost for an arts & entertainment industry business?
The cost varies significantly depending on the size of the business. A small videography team that works out of a studio will have a different coverage premium than an escape room, a casino or a museum.
What do I need to get insurance?
Your Butler Byers risk consultant will guide you through the entire process and will create a custom, comprehensive insurance package based on the details of your business — revenue, number of employees, building information and details about your existing equipment and safety protocols.
How can I reduce my insurance costs?
This is where our Risk Reduction Plan can help you. We’ll work with you to build a risk-reduction strategy for your business. This personalized, proactive approach not only helps lower your premiums, but it also mitigates the indirect costs associated with any potential losses.
We are always ready to make insurance for the arts & entertainment industry easy.
Contact us now to get in touch with one of our amazing risk consultants and take the stress of insurance off your shoulders.