Be proactive and be protected with the right insurance for your manufacturing business.
We make it easy!
The best way to get your manufacturing industry business insurance taken care of is also the easiest. Contact your Butler Byers account manager and they will walk you through everything you need to know, including our Risk Reduction Plan.
Common businesses in this industry
- Equipment Manufacturing
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Computers & Electronics
- Textiles & Materials
- Food & Beverage Processing
Small business insurance made easy
Small businesses need protection – without any hassle
Fortunately, we’ve found a way to ensure you get the coverage you need at the click of a button.
If you own a small business in the manufacturing industry, you may be one of the select businesses qualified to buy your insurance directly online.
To see if your business qualifies, and start the insurance process, simply hit the button below.
Insurance Coverage for the Manufacturing Industry
Basic insurance products
- General Liability – Protection against incidents that can occur during hours of operation, such as injuries, damage or reputational harm.
- Product Liability – Product liability provides protection when a bodily injury or property damage occurs due to a variety of factors, including product defects, manufacturing flaws or product malfunction.
Other common insurance options
- Property Insurance – It’s important to have the right coverage to protect your business property — and its contents — against unforeseen circumstances, like fire, flood, or theft.
- Cyber Insurance – In our digital world, it pays to have a backup. Cyber insurance protects your data, sensitive customer information and computer systems from risk associated with security breaches.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does insurance cost for a food industry business?
The cost varies significantly depending on the size and nature of the business. A large-scale, multi-plant chemical manufacturing business will have a different coverage premium than a single-location textile manufacturer.
What do I need to get insurance?
Your Butler Byers account manager will guide you through the entire process and will create a custom, comprehensive insurance package based on the details of your business — revenue, number of employees, building information and details about your existing equipment and safety protocols.
How can I reduce my insurance costs?
This is where our Risk Reduction Plan can help you. We’ll work with you to build a risk-reduction strategy for your business. This personalized, proactive approach not only helps lower your premiums, but it also mitigates the indirect costs associated with any potential losses.
We are always ready to make insurance for the manufacturing industry easy.
Contact us now to get in touch with one of our amazing account managers and take the stress of insurance off your shoulders.