Safety first. Protect your valuable resources with a comprehensive, custom insurance plan designed for the unique needs of your mining, oil & gas business.
We make it easy!
The best way to get your mining, oil & gas industry business insurance taken care of is also the easiest. Contact your Butler Byers account manager and they will walk you through everything you need to know, including our Risk Reduction Plan.
Common businesses in this industry
- Exploration & Production
- Service & Supply
Insurance Coverage for the Mining, Oil & Gas Industry
Basic insurance products
- General Liability – Protection against incidents that can occur during hours of operation, such as injuries, damage or reputational harm.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – If your business depends on owned, rented, or leased vehicles, commercial auto insurance provides coverage against both physical damage and liability.
- Property Insurance – It’s important to have the right coverage to protect your business property — and its contents — against unforeseen circumstances, like fire, flood, or theft.
Other common insurance options
- Cyber Insurance – In our digital world, it pays to have a backup. Cyber insurance protects your data, sensitive customer information and computer systems from risk associated with security breaches.
- Group Benefits Plans – Attract and retain employees with a comprehensive benefits plan that takes care of them and their loved ones. Insurance coverage can include health, dental, drug, travel and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does insurance cost for a mining, oil & gas business?
The cost varies significantly depending on the size and nature of the business. A cross-country transportation business will have a different coverage premium than a large-scale fabrication business.
What do I need to get insurance?
Your Butler Byers account manager will guide you through the entire process and will create a custom, comprehensive insurance package based on the details of your business — revenue, number of employees, building information and details about your existing equipment and safety protocols.
How can I reduce my insurance costs?
This is where our Risk Reduction Plan can help you. We’ll work with you to build a risk-reduction strategy for your business. This personalized, proactive approach not only helps lower your premiums, but it also mitigates the indirect costs associated with any potential losses.
We are always ready to make insurance for the mining, oil & gas industry easy.
Contact us now to get in touch with one of our amazing account managers and take the stress of insurance off your shoulders.