Condo insurance is important – your Condo Corporation often has policies in place but there are personal risks over and above that Condo Corporation policy that you should cover. Butler Byers is one of the most competitive condo insurance brokers in Saskatoon and Saskatchewan regions. Our knowledgeable brokers will help find the best plan for you and your condo!

Did you know, that by creating a photo library or video of your rooms and their contents, you’ll have an easier time replacing any lost or damaged possessions?

What it covers:

Your Condo Corporation policy typically only covers the property, condo areas and structure – your Condo insurance can protect your possessions, cover personal liability, any unit upgrades and even help you when there are shortfalls in your Condo Corporation coverage. Do you know what your Condo Corporation policy deductible is?

Why do I need Condo Insurance?
Doing renovations on your condo.
Making a lot of large purchases.
Protect yourself from liability issues.
Protect yourself from loss.
Be able to replace your belongings.
Protect your equity in your home.
Protect against disasters including: sewer back up, water damage, ice damming, wind damage, etc. when a fire or leaky pipe in your unit damages another, you may be personally responsible for the damages, not the condominium insurance policy.
Most of all, for peace of mind.


How much insurance do I need? 

That’s where we come in. We will help you gather information and guide you in the direction that works best for you.

Did you know, that you should update your personal belongings inventory at least once per year?


Who we work with:

Butler Byers has access to condo insurance plans from many reputable companies. With seven markets for us to choose from, we’re sure to get you the best plan and rate for your needs:

BB-AvivaBB-PeaceHillsBB-PortageSGI Canada - TenantPakBB-SMIBB-Wawanesa

Butler Byers Insurance is an associate member of the Canadian Condominium Institute (CCI).


Did you know, it’s not just your appliances and electronics that would be replaced, even the plant in the corner should be claimed?