Purchase or renew your plates online, in person or give us call – (306) 653-2233.
When you purchase licence plates, you pay a flat registration fee and receive a basic package of insurance which includes:
- coverage for damage to your own vehicle subject to a deductible
- coverage for personal injury as a result of a vehicle crash with personal auto injury insurance
- liability insurance for damage your vehicle may cause to the vehicle or property of others or injuries it may cause to other people
Buying/Selling your vehicle?
- Complete a Transfer of Ownership form – this will act as your bill of sale
- Bring this in to Butler Byers
- Make sure that tax was paid
- If the car is coming from out of province, it will have to go through a safety check and inspection
Where can you get your vehicle inspected?
To qualify for registration, the vehicle must be inspected by a certified SGI facility. Here is a list of facilities in the province to have your vehicle inspected.